[SEL] engine pictures (Fisherman's Wharf)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Oct 8 07:14:23 PDT 2008

Good Grief!!  How can you mention Fisherman's Wharf and bloody camera shops?

Think SEAFOOD!!!!  My recommendation is Scoma's Restaurant.
http://www.scomas.com/  AWESOME seafood!  The best dish on the menu is
CIOPPINO ALLA PESCATORE (think Portuguese Bouillabaisse).  Also noteworthy are
calamari and Dungeness crab (both served in many different ways).  Drool....