[SEL] engine pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:28:42 PDT 2008

On 07/10/2008, Jim O'Hagan <jdohagan at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi this is kinda on topic. I need to take some high resolution pictures of
> an ignitor and name tags for reproduction. My early cheep digetal  camera
> can't produce the necessary quality. Anyone have any suggestions for an
> upgrade. I need something user friendly. Thanks for any suggestions pro or
> con. Jimmy O'Hagan,415 892 0236
> Jim O'Hagan

Jim:

Every one of the Sony cameras that we have has a Macro facility that
is excellent to use.

Go to:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

That will give you the main drop-down menu for all the reviews by manufacturer.

The best all-round one we have is the Sony DSC-F717, but there are
many in the Cyber-Shot range, and of course there are other makes as
well.

All of our website digital pictures have been taken on Sony cameras.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com