[SEL] Mcmaster-Carr

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 07:31:12 PST 2008

Speaking of McMaster-Carr... if anyone ever needs something from them
and can't seem to get it, let me know.  I drive a semi-truck in
Chicago and make deliveries to their warehouse in Elmhurst Illinois
at least 3-4 times a week.  I can always pick up stuff at their
will-call counter while I'm there.

-Tony