[SEL] (no subject)

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 27 06:06:47 PST 2008

Peter:

Go here:
http://www.mcmaster.com/
and search for "acorn nuts".

They have a number of options as to size, dome height, material, etc. but here are a couple of examples of prices for 7/16-20 nuts.

In stainless, they are a bit dear.........$2.56 US each!  In mild steel(?), they are much more affordable at $11.45 for a pack of 20.

If you see what you want and can't get 'em through "normal" channels, email me privately and I will purchase them and send them to you wherever you like.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand