[SEL] HAULING Offered Tennessee to points north along Interstate 75

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Nov 27 07:32:33 PST 2008

Sometime the first part of next week Dec1-3rd not sure which day yet,  I
will be in the Knoxville Tennessee area with an empty Van and maybe my
trailer 6X8 flat deck trailer and can haul to points north along the
Interstate 75 corridore. My end destination is of course Bluffton,
Northwest part of Ohio.  Call if you need something hauled. 419.516.2996

                             Mark Shulaw