[SEL] United engine questions

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 11 19:59:44 PST 2008

Joe,

I have a type A air cooled 1-3/4 hp engine.  See some pictures here:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/united/index.html

I have higher resolution pictures available and if you want or need them
contact me off list and I will be glad send them your way.  Also I have
more than I put on the web page.

I have seen pictures of them with the angle mount magneto.

There seem to be 2 or 3 different mixers used.  As far as I know the one on
my engine is original to it.  Some have the fuel tank in the base and some
are external like mine.

Regards,
Larry