[SEL] OT ..congrats to the US

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Nov 9 03:49:56 PST 2008

G'day Peter,

> I understand your passion for your system ,likewise mine for our system.
> Multiple voting does not work here as i said before electrol roll, name
> crossed of as you vote...you can not vote more than once .

Ours is essentially the same thing.  In theory.  The trouble is that the
bastards are very clever in working their buggery on the system.  So it would
be with yours if anyone cared to fiddle with it.

> Guns ,well what frightens me is the number of guns you have ,the ordinary
> citizen . I have nothing against guns they are a needed in particular
> circumstances but not to have every second citizen carrying one ...idiots
> included.

Don't be put off by the raw numbers.  Many individual gun owners are like engine
folks and have hundreds or thousands of different firearms.  Some do only have
one.  Generally speaking the ones with large numbers tend to be very careful
and are skilled shooters.  In terms of citizens carrying firearms, I think the
number is less than one percent.  And I'm one of 'em.  8-))

> The result ,well I dont know enough about Obama

Believe me, as time goes on, you will hear MUCH more about that jerk.

See ya,  Arnie