[SEL] O.T. O.T. Dodge Wiring Problem UPDATE!

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Wed Nov 5 18:34:39 PST 2008

Paul, did you change the pigtail end on the harness to the switch?? That
is a must when there are signs of overheating in that area. The
teerminals loose their tension and just burns up the new switch from
poor contact. you need to solder the wires when you connect them. Also,
when the trailer hitch was removed, was it a simple unplug or has the
harness been butchered back there? Doug Tallman