[SEL] O.T. O.T. Dodge Wiring Problem UPDATE!

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 5 18:26:47 PST 2008

Paul:

What you could do to eliminate the problem with the next $100 switch is to use a cube relay to "amplify" the current of the switch.  Now, all you need to know is what circuit is making the el-cheapo piece-of-whatever switch get hot.

To see if the dash light rheostat is causing the heat, just turn the knob 'til they're off and see if the switch still gets hot.  Of course, if a cop stops you for speeding, you've got the perfect excuse that will surely get you out of the ticket.....  :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand