[SEL] O.T. O.T. Dodge Wiring Problem UPDATE!

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 20:18:09 PST 2008

Hello Doug,

When I installed the new switch about two years ago I installed a new switch
and connector block and used "butt connectors" to re-connect the new pig
tail.

The power wire terminals were definitely burned and weak on the light switch
when we removed it today. Would you suggest that I remove the connector
block and solder all of the wires directly to the light switch? or maybe
remove the existing terminal connector block and then install individual
"spade connectors" on each wire to the light switch?

Paul