[SEL] [S] Re: Engine info needed

mick christie mickc at vic.australis.com.au
Sun Nov 2 01:04:50 PDT 2008

G'day all
all i can say about this club only thing is just dont worry about it, they
tried to do this at the Naracourt national rally and it got hit on the head
VERY, VERY quickly as nobody listened to them and they just let it go
because they cannot police it and nobody was listening, what are they gunna
do, send you home??!! i'll do what i always do and go where i want, if they
have a problem they are gunna know about it!! trust me it wont work!!
   cheers
            mick