[SEL] Engine info needed

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 1 14:29:30 PDT 2008

> Hi Russell.At the moment I am intending to go to the national but it looks
> like we are getting told what to do already.I for one want to be in a
> compound with my friends not my club.      Ed
///////
maybe an idea we get a banner or a sign
made with the SEL logo.     Brock
Do as I do, tell all nationals to get stuffed, I will not go to another one,
the Gestapo camp leaders can have the rallies to themselves.    Kerry

Perhaps they fear an outbreak of violence between rival clubs  ?
They can be very territorial when it comes to shade and water spigots .

Chuck