[SEL] Engine info needed

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 2 00:17:27 PDT 2008

I can understand the need for organisation at a big event but often the
organisers get so caught up in organising that they can suck all the
humanity and enjoyment out of an event. Setting rigorous rules, especially
in a hobby, is a sure way to drive people away.
I cannot put it as eloquently as Kerry, but I certainly will not be
bothering to go to the expense and time to drag an engine all the way to a
National just to put up with stupidity. I can stay here & go to work for
that.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW