[SEL] Engine info needed

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Nov 2 06:42:01 PST 2008

The first time we had some of you guys from down under at the Portland
show we built a cage to contain the "problems from OZ." After a while
we found that if we gave you mates a few beers we could turn you loose
and pretty well let you wander around almost any place you wanted to go.
	Dave
PS, Reg was, of course, a different story!