[SEL] Engine info needed

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Sat Nov 1 02:04:38 PDT 2008

Well well well.  Organisers are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
I think you will find that organizers try to cater for the majority and you
will find most attendees feel comfortable within their own group. However, I
am sure that if you put it to the organisers that you would like to have a
dedicated grouping they would oblige.  No harm in putting a case rather than
bleating about it.

Ron

Canberra