[SEL] patching compounds

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Mar 28 13:33:29 PDT 2008

Compared to what alternatives are available, the likes of us are not going
to pay their asking price.
I had some donated years ago.
I would never pay that amount when JB does as good a job.
Only industrial purchasing people, who dont care about the money spent, deal
with this mob.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au