[SEL] patching compounds

bgrimley at bellsouth.net bgrimley at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 07:00:04 PDT 2008

FYI:  No luck here - just called the US distributor in Miami and got a price of $290.00 for 2 kilograms of Belzona 1121 from a local sales rep here in NC - was told this is smallest quantity sold - he said it is not sold in small amounts like JB weld.  Maybe in another country?

  -------------- Original message from "John Hall" <jthall at worldnet.att.net>: --------------