[SEL] Portland 2007 Video Clips

S. Work endacomm10 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 03:15:37 PDT 2008

Hello Again,
    Sorry if I'm getting these a bit out of order, ..

     My Point was... (Upon review I realized I didn't include) With the Many Users all looking at the same time (Possibly) Your server may have dropped the first few frames of the file when (I) got them..  As the copy in my Cache didn't have a complete header block for AVI Files.. And I Suppose due to mental deteoration due to my 30+ Years of fighting with Internet Servers.  I Neglected to "Clear my Cache" between attempts. All that aside.. This thread is getting a bit too busy..  <Smile>  I'm just HAPPY that you take time to personally address everyone's comments !   <MAJOR KUDO'S> on your work.

     On a Somewhat unrelated note, I Noticed somewhere in this thread. That you are hosting these yourself ? Or did I Mis read ?  My Pipe is only 6 Mbps down, and 768 Kbps Up...
     Is yours Similar ? If so might want to set a Max Connects limit.

    Sorry, got stuck in RT Mode...  Feel free to drop me an E-Mail  (Off List) If I can be of any service.  Endacomm10 at yahoo.com  Will reach me almost instantly.

Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 09/03/2008, S. Work wrote:
> Sorry Guy, But the AVI's crash Every one of my movie players. Might want to try re-doing them.

They all open and run correctly in Windows Media Player.

They were all checked for running before we uploaded them, might be
worth checking which version of WMP you are using.

We are running Win2kPro with Firefox, Opera and IE6. All of these
browsers download and run the files.

Sorry you can't see them, but we have checked in as many formats as
possible before uploading them.

Peter