[SEL] Portland 2007 Video Clips

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 04:49:39 PDT 2008

On 11/03/2008, S. Work <endacomm10 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Again,
>     Sorry if I'm getting these a bit out of order, ..
>
>      My Point was... (Upon review I realized I didn't include) With the Many Users all looking at the same time (Possibly) Your server may have dropped the first few frames of the file when (I) got them..  As the copy in my Cache didn't have a complete header block for AVI Files.. And I Suppose due to mental deteoration due to my 30+ Years of fighting with Internet Servers.  I Neglected to "Clear my Cache" between attempts. All that aside.. This thread is getting a bit too busy..  <Smile>  I'm just HAPPY that you take time to personally address everyone's comments !   <MAJOR KUDO'S> on your work.
>
>      On a Somewhat unrelated note, I Noticed somewhere in this thread. That you are hosting these yourself ? Or did I Mis read ?  My Pipe is only 6 Mbps down, and 768 Kbps Up...
>      Is yours Similar ? If so might want to set a Max Connects limit.
>
>     Sorry, got stuck in RT Mode...  Feel free to drop me an E-Mail  (Off List) If I can be of any service.  Endacomm10 at yahoo.com  Will reach me almost instantly.

Happy to clear the misunderstanding up.

Oldengine.org is a free hosting website for engine nuts like us.

Stationary-engine.co.uk and Oldengine.co.uk are 'paid-for' sites that
we fund ourselves, it's about $150 a year, as long as we don't exceed
bandwidth and storage limits. The speed is particularly good though,
which is why we chose that location for it.

Our DSL varies, but is supposed to be 500k up and 8mb down, but like
most DSL it varies with how many are on the system. We are close to
the town and exchange so get a pretty good supply.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com