[SEL] Nuenen

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Mar 4 07:49:42 PST 2008

 Jerry,

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be at Nuenen this year :-(
I'd sure like to go for a 3rd year in a row as it is a great show.

Problem is my wife volunteered us to keep the youngest grandkid, while
her parents and older siblings go to Disneyland. Unfortunately, their
trip is the same time as the Neunen show :-( Grandma doesn't want to be
stuck home alone with a 3 year old while I'm off having fun in Europe.
I think I can understand her point of view ;-)

We've already told the kids that no more May vacations if they want us
to keep the grandkids!

Jerry, while you're visiting your brother in Munich you should go to the
Deutsches Museum to see their engine collection.  I haven't been to the
museum yet, but from what I've heard it is supposed to be good.

George