[SEL] NOT A TEST !!

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Mar 3 15:44:34 PST 2008

Quote: "Orrin - we haven't heard from you in ages?"

Well, this probably explains it:

http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/BBS/Hey_Look.htm

I've been busier than a long-tailed cat in a room-full of rocking chairs.
When the show is over I'll send you all I can to help you make some Knowlton
name plates.  I blew the chance to get pictures of an original, last summer.
My bad.

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA