[SEL] Engine Parts - The Gig on the Dig

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Jun 13 12:43:28 PDT 2008

At 06:00 PM 13/06/2008, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:42:49 -0400
>From: Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com>
>Subject: [SEL] Engine Parts - The Gig on the Dig
>Anybody game to hunt for some engine parts?  Here's the "gig on the dig".
>
>I acquired a 4 HP Springfield <big snip>
>
>Tommy Turner

Hi Tommy,
         What a great idea - a real "restoration adventure".

         Damn those Aussies for getting in first - if you need a South
African just let me know - I don't need a "first class" ticket - damn, I'll
even travel "stowage" <grin>.

         I think that your idea is really tremendous and look forward to
reading the story.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm