[SEL] Engine Parts - The Gig on the Dig

bgrimley at bellsouth.net bgrimley at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 14 09:15:28 PDT 2008

 Everyone sure needs to be vigilant these days - some scrap thieves were "investigating" my place a few months ago - departed just before I arrived - don't think they got much other than a heavy copper cable, but have since posted the property to facilitate their arrest if I ever see them.  Also alerted the neighbors. Believe those persons have since been arrested over some other copper theft.  Tommy has got to move fast if scrappers get wind of the amount laying around that place.
Bill   -------------- Original message from Al Harris <alharris44 at gmail.com>: --------------