[SEL] O.T. Quality over the years

Al Harris alharris44 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:17:07 PDT 2008

Don't forget the ingenuity of "Ozzie's", Jerry and Rob.

We imported the lot, pinched a few good designs, made others
under license and adapted them for our own use.

Then we maintained them with fencing wire and baling twine
until they died, then laid them to rest in the "lay down"
paddocks.

Then we had to learn to speak Jinglish, Taiwanglish and now
Chinaglish to read the manuals of our new imports.

I have always hated the introduction of the "throw away
society". I still attempt to repair before replacing.

Showing my age eh.

Al Harris
Winter Clarence Coast NSW Oz