[SEL] Harry's / SEL attachments

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Mon Jun 2 09:18:31 PDT 2008

A big part of it is that a surprising number of rural users are still on
dialup,
especially real farmers in the US (ie FATG's). The US is a much bigger
piece of real estate than you might imagine, no telling how soon everyone
will have high speed coverage.

There are so many ways to host pix on the web these days that the
restriction shouldn't be a problem. I set up my own web site(s) many
years ago, so I don't have to apologize for popups and obscene ads,
and pix load faster w/o all the ads, but there are many other commercial
sites that aren't too bad.

Dave Merchant
www.nesys.com
www.nesys.org