[SEL] Old plumbing

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Sat Jul 12 13:24:26 PDT 2008

You'd hate to have to *tap* a 2" thread in Peter.  I cut a 2" thread
*on* a pipe just last week with my Bulldog 3 1/2 and I can tell you, my
rotator cuffs and my pipe vise and bench, knew they had tough
competition (and I was using cutting fluid).

I think I'll use reducers and stick to 1 1/4" down from now on.

BTW my Oz and Pommie engines all appear to use BSPT plumbing.

Cheers,

Al Harris
Winter Clarence Coast NSW Oz

al.harris at rustic-engines.com