[SEL] lunkenhiemer/webster bracket

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 14:14:02 PDT 2008

Hi,
    Does anyone know how to contact Brady Baker ( emails just bounce back telephone presently appears to be on answer phone) about new lunkenhiemers , or is there anyone else who stocks them that would be attending Portland as I need a 1" right hand one.
    To help me complete another project I need a Webster bracket number A303M56 to fit a 1 1/2 hp Termaat-Mona han / Wiscona Pep, does anyone have or know where I might be able to source one of these brackets.

Cheers, Craig in Scotland