[SEL] Didn't want to sell

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:39:27 PST 2008

"I aim to leave here 'Feet First'.No 'View', nothing special, but, it IS MY HOME!Hey, Who is lucky?? ME!Reg & Marg Ingold.Newcastle, NSW, Australia.randmingold at hotkey.net.auhttp://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold"

Reg, ain't it amazing there are so many ways to look at what constitutes "home".  After 30 years in the place I thought I'd be buried from, it just wasn't the same.  The city had come out around us and it just wasn't fun anymore, no critters, no quiet, no stars at night.  The way we got it now, if we don't like the view - we hitch and git.  Yes, It'll get old someday, or I won't be able.  Then we'll settle.  We're looking at a good offer here in Texas, but not sure we're ready to quit yet - so we won't.  The object was to look all over the country for the right place to drop anchor.  If we're lucky, maybe we won't find one!  Meantime - the journey is the destination.Bruce Younger 05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68 Madison, SDsluggo54 at hotmail.com "There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway