[SEL] was a "rant", now lightening

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 07:44:22 PST 2008

It's amazing what lightning can do.  I was driving down I-55 in the
semi during a bad lightning storm a few days ago, when the car in
front of me got struck by a lightning bolt!  Threw sparks all over
the place and up onto the hood of my truck.  The lightning had burned
a hole in the roof and caught the headliner on fire which we put out
with my fire extinguisher.  Of course the car was toasted and
wouldn't start so I let them call for help on my cell phone before
taking off.  Wierd stuff...

-Tony