[SEL] On Topic IHC Famous Engine

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 10 18:45:34 PST 2008

I just checked McMaster to get an idea of the price and it appears it would
run anywhere from $80-200 for the matl (just guessing at the sizes). I'd
hate to think what it would cost to buy solid matl instead of tube.

If it were my engine, I wouldn't go to the trouble of putting a bushing in a
bushing. I would (and will when I get around to it on mine) spend the extra
for the larger matl to make new bushings.

John