[SEL] Engines in West Aussie

Chester Smith edwards_service at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 14 15:57:38 PST 2008

Because the lists are quite i thought i would tell you what im up to, i have just won a mixer for my 8 cycle aermotor off ebay, this is the last major part i needed, only need some governor parts now, My 8hp famous is very close to firing up, the big end bearing is off being fixed, the sheetmetal is off being repaired, i am busy making the seat & step & repairing handbrake. To top it all off i have just picked up a 8hp austral on original transport to restore, missing some parts but a worthwhile project, so engine restoring is good, cheers for now,
Chester from West Aussie.