[SEL] Britsih Class 7 Engine Patents

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:20:38 PST 2008

We have had, at last, a definitive ruling from the UK Govt on display
of the engine Patents that we are scanning etc.

We are free to display them on the website(s) with no restrictions,
but that only applies to the Govt text in each Patent, it does not
cover the applicant's drawings that were part of the original Patent
application.

With this in mind, we will place a notice at the start of the Patents
section, to the effect that any one related to the original Patentee
or their Estate can request removal of the drawing at any time on
application to us in writing. That should cover it.

So, we have opened a new website to host the Patents on their own, it
will take too much room up on Oldengine.org and
Stationary-Engine.co.uk, and the single site is easier to control than
two sets of material on the other two.

Oldengine.co.uk will be the new host, there is nearly the full set of
Part 1 1905-1908 Abridged Patents on there at present, 368 pages, but
I have a few changes to make in accordance with the request by the IPO
(UK Govt) so it will probably be over the weekend that access will
become available.

Please remember that this stuff is for personal/pleasure use only, we
will take it off if we start finding CD's on ebay with material taken
from the website. All images are digitally marked with Digimarc
software.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes