[SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Dec 30 09:32:22 PST 2008

At 07:00 PM 30/12/2008, you wrote:
>Message: 3
>Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:32:49 -0500
>From: Steve Royster <steve_royster at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register
>
>HI Folks!  I got this e-mail from this gentleman last year at this time
>and gave him my Lorenz information. HOWEVER, I cannot find his website or
>the Lorenz registry.  My engine never showed up on the registry.  Do you
>think perhaps he used my information illegally or for personal gain?
>
>Worried in North Carolina.

Steve,
         That's amazing. I had the same experience and also fell for it. I
actually sent pics and other info on some Lorenz engines here in South Africa.
         You've got me worried now - maybe I'd better warn the owners! Do
you know this guy? Is he trustworthy? At the time I thought it was a
genuine request but now you've got me worried. maybe it's a scam - like the
guy who keeps sending mail to Peter Lowe in Aus and "offering" him R&V parts!!
         Please keep me informed!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>