[SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:26:22 PST 2008

Hi Jerry,  I now think the FBI is involved in the scam as well! They have a headquarters in Kibworth Harcourt, Leicester and our shady character travels to this location at least once a year as well as other countries such as Korea. I think I'm going to post  some wanted ads for Lorenz engines  in these locations and see what happens.  Maybe we can route them out. In the meantime I'd have to advise against sending him anymore pictures or serial numbers, just to be safe!    Cautious in North Carolina.