[SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 29 13:54:33 PST 2008

Oh ho Mr. Best, holding out on me I see.  Four 'eh?

All I have of yours in the registry is a 5-6 hp Benz S/N: 2672.

So let's have the other three (with pics if you have 'em).

The registry total (so far) is 47 Lorenz and 38 Benz engines.

As to getting some of our esteemed Flame Mistresses time; well, I'll let
her speak for herself.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Steve, despite my best efforts at evading your pit bull guard dawgs,
I have to say that the 3-4 hp Lorenz S/N: 16233 appears to still be in
your collection.

On Mon, December 29, 2008 3:29 pm, Best, George wrote:
> It is too bad that Mr Fero didn't take the registry more serious.
> I'm sure there are quite a few Czech engines in the U.S. and Canada.  I
> have 4 in my barn ;-)
>
> I'll leave the fancy wordsmithing to the other Czech engine collectors
> on this list ;-)
> Would be nice if Mr Fero shared some of the registry information and
> supplied his web mistress with more material.

believed to be clean.