[SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Dec 29 12:29:24 PST 2008

It is too bad that Mr Fero didn't take the registry more serious.

I'm sure there are quite a few Czech engines in the U.S. and Canada.  I
have 4 in my barn ;-)

I'll leave the fancy wordsmithing to the other Czech engine collectors
on this list ;-)

Would be nice if Mr Fero shared some of the registry information and
supplied his web mistress with more material.

George