[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 21 19:10:51 PST 2008

You forgot about the states requiring permits/fees to run you car on this
stuff. We actually have so FEW problems here in N.C. that we PAY state
workers to go around busting backyard tinkerers for running vehicles on home
made diesel. It seems the DOT really wants their fuel taxes. I better hush
before I start ranting about being last in education but a not a dirt road
left in the whole state!

John Hall