[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Sun Dec 21 22:38:28 PST 2008

I don't know of any problems like that with the "tea party police"
here in IL.  The're too busy following our governor around at the moment!

The one problem I had with my diesel vehicles around here was the
revenuers dipping tanks in the parking lot of one of the local small
town restaurants and grain elevators.  I took all the diesel badges
off my diesel Rabbit and replaced them with ones from a gas
Rabbit.  Also put a locking fuel cap on it to keep the rotten fuckers
away from it.

My friend with the bio setup was messing around with industrial dyes
trying to duplicate the shade of green that they use in #2 on-road
diesel.  I'm not sure whatever happened with that, as he got married
a few years ago and now his wife owns all his time...

-Tony