[SEL] Japanese engines

William Young wmlyoung at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 20:46:45 PST 2008

Erman-san,  When I first read your email, I was sure that you missed the translation of your friend's dactylog or that the engine he referred to was an import.  I have an Isami and it is NOT  hit and miss.  I sent email to both Wakahara-san and Morishita-san, the latterbeing the Japanese counterpart of our Wendel, asking if there had been any H & M engines made in Japan.  I have been under the impression there had  not been.  I am still waiting for response from Morishita-san, but have heard from Waka as follows: