[SEL] Portland 2009

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Aug 30 11:11:32 PDT 2008

If I remember Carl correctly he was saying the date for the 2009 spring
swap meet is somewhat incorrect on the magnets they distributed. They read
May 11-17th  and are supposed to read May 13th - 17th.  He said they are
shortening the swap by two days for 2009.  This should be an improvement if
it happens for buyers and sellers both.             Mark

At 12:46 PM 8/30/08, you wrote:
>Yeah Doug, I remember for years going to Portland and it being the weekend
>before the Labor Day weekend.  Our schools would always start the week
>before Labor Day and Portland was always my last engine "adventure" before
>starting back to school.  When I looked at the calendar for 2009 and then
>inquired with a friend via email we had conflicting dates.  Dave R. checking
>with Nila is a plus for us all to get it on the calendar right.
>
>Tommy Turner

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark