[SEL] Portland 2009

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Aug 30 09:46:35 PDT 2008

Yeah Doug, I remember for years going to Portland and it being the weekend
before the Labor Day weekend.  Our schools would always start the week
before Labor Day and Portland was always my last engine "adventure" before
starting back to school.  When I looked at the calendar for 2009 and then
inquired with a friend via email we had conflicting dates.  Dave R. checking
with Nila is a plus for us all to get it on the calendar right.

Tommy Turner