[SEL] Wheel Horse parts

bdb bdb at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 5 20:36:10 PDT 2008

Thanks for the thought Rick. After 3 hours of surfing the internet using
Google I finally found a place that could cross reference my starter and
BINGO I found on that will work according to his website. It was only $59 so
if it doesn't fit I'm not out a lot. Could you possibly machine apart that
would allow you to use two separate bearings? I have found that with a mill
and lathe there isn't a whole lot that can't be made (except the part for my
WheelHorse) I have a lot of problems with my lower back(L5 is shot) and the
WheelHorse is easy to get on and off of so it is my ride at Portland and
with the load I usually have on my trailer the WheelHorse is all I have room
for.
Thanks
Barry

Barry D Buchanan
410 S. Moore
Ottumwa, IA. 52501

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look
like a nail.