[SEL] Wheel Horse parts

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 6 09:41:03 PDT 2008

Rick:

You might want to look at "water pump bearings" for cars.  It sounds like they are close to what you are looking for.   Shaft, two inner races and one common outer race.  Pre-loaded and lubed.

If it were mine and I couldn't find one, it'd tick me off enough to go to the effort of "cheating the junkman".  I've done it before and get a lot of satisfaction out of using something way beyond it's planned obsolescence.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand