[SEL] Wheel Horse parts

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 5 20:03:06 PDT 2008

I have a WH A-100 lawn tractor. Built only in 1977-78.  The jackshaft which
transmits power from the engine belt to the deck belt lost its bearings, and
you can't get a replacement.  It was specially made with two ball bearings
on a common outer race about 2" apart.  Specially made for Wheel Horse.  So
what do you do with an old WH that is fully functional except for a stinkin
bearing?

I guess you scrap it, but I can't bring myself to do that just yet.  If it
had a Tecumseh engine I would send you the part you need.  But alas its a 10
HP Briggs.

Rick