[SEL] Wheel Horse parts

bdb bdb at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 5 19:22:40 PDT 2008

Hi Ed- The gear is not stuck. The part that fits inside the gear that raises
the gear has splines on the inside of it and for some reason today they
stripped when I tried to start the engine. If I remember right the engine is
kind of square. I've been searching the internet and have found out my motor
is to old for new parts or at least that is what most sites tell me. The #
on the starter is 29965 and all I can find new is the end cap with the
brushes. I'm sure there is somewhere that I can get parts, I'd even buy a
whole starter if needed. I'll check out the links you gave me and see if
they can help. Thanks for the Help!
Barry

Barry D Buchanan
410 S. Moore
Ottumwa, IA. 52501

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look
like a nail.