[SEL] Help Needed

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 05:34:34 PDT 2008

OOOoooooo I like this!  Then you know Nancy actually was in Bostic and did
live with the Enloes as a hired girl.  In Lincoln's hanwriting "I was born
in" means squat as he has no cognitive memory of the event, only what he was
told, much as you or I do.  There are eyewitnesses here as well that
remember Nancy giving birth here, moving to KY then marrying Lincoln.  This
debate will only be proven in the next world!!!!!!

MR