[SEL] ot ebay

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Apr 11 13:54:26 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Correction happily provided.  8-))

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/User/popup/ChoosingAccountTypeSignup-outside#personal

Utterly, totally, and completely FREE.  Both to send and to receive funds.
But, as I said, no credit cards.

Go forth and buy and sell without PayPal fees.  It can be done.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - That's the case for the US version of PayPal anyway.  I can't swear that
its the same flavor in all other countries.  Perhaps others can check their
local PayPal and do a copy & paste of the details of the Personal PayPal
account (if it's different than the above).  Also if, when you follow the link
above, you don't see "totally free" words, let me know and I'll do a screen
shot.

PPS - Less than a month till Neunen!!  I can't wait!