[SEL] ot ebay

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:48:33 PDT 2008

On 11/04/2008, fero_ah at city-net.com <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> G'day Russell,
>
>  One comment...  The use of PayPal does not have to cost you a fee.
>
>  I have a Personal PayPal account wherein I can send and receive money and it
>  doesn't cost me a dime.  The only limitation that impacts my eBay selling is
>  that a buyer can't pay me using a credit card; it has to be money from his
>  PayPal account balance or from his bank account via PayPal.  I describe that in
>  my ads and also state that other conventional forms of payment are acceptable
>  (cash, check, money order, gold, etc.).

Arnie:

Correct me if I am wrong (you will anyway!) but as I understand it,
the recipient of the money coming through PayPal pays the charges,
whatever the source of the money in the first place?

Therefore, you will not pay the charges when paying, but you will when
receiving money for something you have sold.

I don't think there is any transaction within PayPal that is free of
any charges.

Happy to be corrected on that one.

See you at Neunen :-))

Peter