[SEL] ot ebay

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:47:29 PDT 2008

On 11/04/2008, fero_ah at city-net.com <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>  Correction happily provided.  8-))
>
>  https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/User/popup/ChoosingAccountTypeSignup-outside#personal
>
>  Utterly, totally, and completely FREE.  Both to send and to receive funds.
>  But, as I said, no credit cards.
>
>  Go forth and buy and sell without PayPal fees.  It can be done.  8-))
>
>  See ya,  Arnie
>
>  PS - That's the case for the US version of PayPal anyway.  I can't swear that
>  its the same flavor in all other countries.  Perhaps others can check their
>  local PayPal and do a copy & paste of the details of the Personal PayPal
>  account (if it's different than the above).  Also if, when you follow the link
>  above, you don't see "totally free" words, let me know and I'll do a screen
>  shot.
>
>  PPS - Less than a month till Neunen!!  I can't wait!

Got that, thanks. As mine is a premier account I don't have the
'benefits' of zero charges, but I think it is probably balanced by the
extra freedom you have to take payments from CC's. I hadn't noticed
that before, thanks for the heads-up.

Looking at the Transaction Limitations for Personal Accounts, how does
that affect you?

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes