[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

tamatea whanau brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Wed Sep 26 17:05:32 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com]On Behalf Of peter ogborne
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:54 AM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!
Dave not sure if your aware no money in sheep wool prices are real low and
farmers are getting low returns on lamb and mutton most farmers here are
doing dairy conversions as more money in dairy products brent nz

Fine Dave........I am sure Brent could take it ,N Z ed ers are a tough lot
,just have a look at the Rugby Union World Cup ...What's that funny game you
play over there ? Grid Iron I am told ,all that padding ,bit like cross
dressing. The sheep are OK but I do worry about you blokes in the US and
snake dancing ,we have trouser snakes, is it the same?